About Me

My photo
welcome to my blog. a journey of all things nice- things that enrich me and make me a better person, enjoy :)

Thursday, July 21, 2011

the wolf pack

as i was walking to my car last night, with a belly full of red wine and a sense of complete contentment, i thought of my friends.


amanda: you call a spade a spade. your attitude is so refreshing in this day and age where people get so caught up in the un important things, and lose sight of who they are and what they were put on this earth to do. i love that you say to me about 4 times a week 'who cares'. you're amanda. nobody will ever change you, and if they try they are not worthy.  you're beautiful.

elizabeth: you are selfless. you are such a ray of sunshine every time i see you. you fill me with optimism and you make me laugh with your antics, excitement and enthusiasm. so proud of you for smashing the 10km run, i wish i could be more like you. i have 100% faith that in time, you will achieve more than you ever knew you were capable of :) xx

emily: my little em. i feel a real sense of loyalty to you and am sorry for all of the hurt you have had to endure for the past 12 months. you're a trooper. i have watched you grow and turn into a beautiful, gracious young woman. your determination to not sit around and feel sorry for yourself is something i admire.

jayde: jaydles. you never cease to brighten my day with your overtly dramatic stories, awkward moments and little adventures. do not let the negative people around yo impact on your decisions or your happiness. you are worth your weight in gold and i am so glad we were introduced, you're a friend i never want to be without.

katie: i am SO thankful our age has changed us and we have found one another again. since you moved to melbourne i feel our wolf pack is almost complete. you are the most caring, supportive, maternal member of our group and i appreciate your wise, honest words more than you will ever know.

i love and appreciate all of you. thankyou for always having my back and being you.

No comments:

Post a Comment