About Me

My photo
welcome to my blog. a journey of all things nice- things that enrich me and make me a better person, enjoy :)

Monday, July 18, 2011

asos + babysitting + thursday catch ups

  • so the countdown is on! 4 days until the partay and i am really really excited to have friends over to celebrate the boyfriends birthday. i have received my pretty dress from ASOS online and have tried it on = stoked! im not sure what shoes to wear or what jewellery.. suggestions?


  • i'm going to wear it with my hair out and a side part i think, kind of like this....


  • today i have emailed a contact at 'Safe Sitters' and have a meeting with her Thursday to put my name on her books for some regular babysitting job, which i really want to get back into- extra cashola to go into mine + the boyfriends house saving account. will keep you posted.
  • thursday night i am catching up with my lovelies: amanda + jayde + liz + katie, looking forward to a vino and some party prep. xo you girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment