About Me

My photo
welcome to my blog. a journey of all things nice- things that enrich me and make me a better person, enjoy :)

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

day dot

hi blogosphere
so this is day dot of my little blog. i have been inspired by the lovely Nikki Hasset of 'Flair to Remember', a natural writer, mother, graphic designer, amazing woman all round. Nikki if you are reading this (puh-leasssse be reading this), you are such a gem!


keep your eyes peeled for my daily (eek, hopefully i can commit to daily) blogs. i have discovered of late that i need some form of creative outlet, and i am hoping this is what i need
xx 

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely!! Thank you so much for your lovely words ~ I'm so stoked that I can be of inspiration to you!! WOW :)
    Welcome to the blogosphere! You'll love it here!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete