About Me

My photo
welcome to my blog. a journey of all things nice- things that enrich me and make me a better person, enjoy :)

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

i want my own home :(

so the boyfriend and i have opened a UBank Usaver account (i like saying that fast), which when set up with automatic savings plans accumulate 6.51% interest. not too shabby. we put away $200 each a fortnight, which isnt much but the boyfriend is an apprentice so its what we are comfortable with at the moment.


desperately trying to find ways to save more.. so far i have cut out magazines and takeaway coffee, changed phone providers and lowered my plan by $20 per month, i pack my lunch for work instead of buying, have advertised for regular babysitting work...


any other suggestions for my piggy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment