About Me

My photo
welcome to my blog. a journey of all things nice- things that enrich me and make me a better person, enjoy :)

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

study

so recently i have been really anxious about my study and trying to figure out what is right for me. i have never been a good studier, and barely went to school in year 12 so exams are not my forte. i enjoy assignments and the actual sitting down and writing aspect of my study but when it comes to an exam i freeze up. my mind goes blank.
on monday i emailed my boss and opened up about this, and how past comments from other staff members have impacted on my confidence and my attitude toward study. to give you the low down, i work for a boutique financial planning company, run by a family of four. father, two sons and daughter. there is only myself and one other paraplanner that are non-family.
i feel a huge sense of relief after requesting i continue my study at my own pace, using my own funds and my own time to pursue it. the boss was very understanding and wants me to be content at home and at work, and not filled with anxiety as i have been.

great result.

No comments:

Post a Comment