About Me

My photo
welcome to my blog. a journey of all things nice- things that enrich me and make me a better person, enjoy :)

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

these are a few of my favourite things

 i need a breather from work! Sooo i thought i would share a few of my favourite things, that may or may not tell a story about me.

1. cupcakes: all shapes and sizes. i particularly like making them and seeing everyones reaction when they see the pint size delight awaiting them

2. pretty, clean interiors: if only i could save my pennies for a house deposit faster so i could decorate my own home :( boo hoo





3. Lauren Conrad: i thought she was a real toolbag on the Hills, but i do love her fashion sense. She always looks classy and put together



 

4. Glasshouse candles: what can i say? divine.

5. tattoos: i recently got my first tattoo. then the next day i got another. and i think i would like another..  


1 comment: