About Me

My photo
welcome to my blog. a journey of all things nice- things that enrich me and make me a better person, enjoy :)

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

today has been a good day

  • so i had a quick interview with Jane Kasby of 'Safe Sitters', a local nannying agency here in Hawthorn. She was great, gave me the low down on her little business. She has about 30 families she has babysat for, whom are her client base. She makes a profile on each of her familes, and sitters, and matches them when there is work required. So now i wait...
  • this paragraph is dedicated to my friend Helen. No, Alan. I mean ELLEN! okayy so the season finale of Offspring was pretty good.. patricks alright. chris havell lost his chance. billy is a legend. jimmy will be a really awesome dad. capiche?
  • very much looking forward to this evenings catch up at Rococo with my beautiful friends emily + amanda + katie + jayde + liz. you girls are amazing and i am so blessed to have such genuine people in my life. after our chats i always feel so enriched and i appreciate you each so much, in your own special ways, cant wait to have a wine with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment