About Me

My photo
welcome to my blog. a journey of all things nice- things that enrich me and make me a better person, enjoy :)

Sunday, July 24, 2011

hungover sunday

so the party last night was lots of fun. the boyfriend made it hard for me to get everyone here by the time he got home, so the shock value wasnt there. he was still really suprised and happy that his mates were here. thanks to my lovely friends for all your help- couldnt have done it without you!! special thankyou to amanda and katie for cooking such yummy things.
feeling a bit seedy today. was hard getting out of bed to clean up, but didnt take long and have had a really quiet day at home washing, tidying etc. 
had a message from Jane of Safe Sitters to work last night, but obviously couldnt. its nice to know there is work there when i want it.

will attempt to get up early and go to the gym tomorrow, if i dont then i WILL go after work. no netball this week so i have to do something.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment